Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2ww

Ahhh the 2 week wait. It really is a difficult process. I've been over analyzing every single twitch my body makes. I'm not sleeping, am I pregnant? I'm cranky, am I pregnant? I sneezed, am I pregnant?? Ugh!! There should definitely be a better test that tells you instantly. But no such luck. I've tested about three times in the last couple days, all BFNs. Big Fat Negative if you aren't well versed in fertility lingo. I've been reading the message boards constantly in my off time. No wonder I can't sleep. I've told myself over and over that God has a plan for us and it might not include a baby right now. I know that's true but it's still hard to swallow. I am such a newbie at this and can't even imagine the anguish others feel going through this month after month after month. If you are reading this right now please stop to say a prayer for those hopeful parents! Many have a long journey full of loss and heartbreak.

I don't feel pregnant, though I'm not sure you can feel it this early. I've not given up hope but I am trying to be realistic and the reality is the iui only gave us a 25% chance at pregnancy. Odds aren't great. Ok, no more whining here! Just had to get that out. I think this will be our one and only cycle so I'll find new topics to blog about, promise!

I'm going to go tuck my little guy in to bed now and be thankful for what I have because I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment