Sunday, May 5, 2013

9 months in the making


A few days after we took Jonathon into the Cannon family, we had another huge surprise!  What we had prayed and prayed for had been granted to us!  


Yes, this was quite the surprise but a great one!  Now here we are 9 months later and expecting the arrival of little Claire Elise Cannon in the next couple of weeks.


The last few weeks have been busy, busy busy!  With two little boys and a baby on the way, there is a lot to do!  We celebrated Jonathon's 4th birthday by going to the zoo which was a great time for all of us; I took a trip to Washington DC for a conference and a couple days with my bestie, Marion; and we've spent a ton of time getting a nursery ready.  Fortunately, I've been nesting like crazy the last few weeks and feel better than I ever remember.  My freezer is fully stocked, all the cabinets and closets in my house have been cleaned out.  Many of them more than once.  We have a stockpile of all the "essential" groceries we will need like toilet paper, paper plates, laundry detergent, peanut butter and pop-tarts, lol.  Now we wait.  What a great Mother's Day this year will be!  I am blessed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment