Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day part II

For the month of May I wanted to do a blog post every day just to get the hang of it and see if I liked it.  Unfortunately after only 4 hours of sleep I did not post one yesterday so I decided to make up for that by doing 2 today.  That counts, right?  Sure it does, I made the rules! 

In honor of Mother's day I wanted to show the little guy who calls me "mama."

Yes, this is him at his only quiet and still time: sleeping!  But look at that sweet face, how could you not love that kiddo!  

My mother's day started off on Friday when my amazing step-mother brought this beautiful flower arrangement to my work!!  Sadly I was in a meeting but they made for a wonderful surprise when I returned to my desk.  Thanks, Gina!!  
This morning by boys brought me breakfast in bed!  My favorite, biscuits and gravy and coffee!! Yummy!  
And my card from my monkey had a monkey on it!  It was the perfect card from my favorite boys!  We even made it to church on time, making a great day even better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment