Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pre-k graduation!

Where did the last 5 years go??? My little boy is almost grown. He graduated preschool today. Unfortunately since his birthday is mid August, he will get to graduate preschool again next year too. I was a little teary eyed today, I can't imagine how many tears I'll shed next year when it's official. They are tears of joy though. Im a lucky mom and I know it. I couldn't be prouder of my graduate.

Today was a reminder to slow down and smell the flowers or play in the dirt or whatever else my little boy wants to do.

I heard a quote the other day: your children are not given to you; they are only loaned until the Lord calls them home. Great advice and I will do all I can to enjoy my little boy as long as I have him and he has me!

No comments:

Post a Comment